Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back from Vacation!!

I'm back!!! Wooohooo. It was a wonderful vacation but I'm glad I'm home and can get back doing things again. 

I was super surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 227.8lbs.
Before vacation I was 230.8. 

3lbs down for the 2 week vacation. Wonderful! I did exercise for a week while I was in Sedona playing tennis and swimming. For the most part I ate healthy. I ate what was made but I didn't overeat. I did have some drinks but only drank water other than that. Ok so I did have 2 sodas in Sedona but they didn't even taste that good so I stuck with water!

Have a lot of unpacking and things to do today. Tata for now =)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! No matter how much you might feel the need to down play it, making awesome choices while on vacation takes A LOT of heart, dedication, and strength. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You are a huge inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~