Friday, August 27, 2010

30lbs down

A lot has happened since vacation. I returned from vacation with the intentions of doing a 5k. Didn't happen, and need more time for that.
I also have has a TON of stress in my life, which has actually made me lose more weight. I haven't done as much exercise since coming back from vacation. I do however participate in co-ed softball which has been great so far.
I do still plan on sticking with the plan to lose 100 lbs by next year and I'm 30% there so far.

This morning I stepped on the scale and weigh 217lbs. So far 30lbs I've lost! This is less than I weighed before getting pregnant with Wesley! I know its been atleast 3 years or more since I've weighed this and I'm super proud to have been able to keep it off!

The next few months are crucial and I want to get back into doing my workout videos, walks/jogs with the dog.

Hopefully next update things will be looking up in my life and the stress will have settled a bit.

2 comments:

  1. This is great news! 30% is huge!! Your stress will be less getting outdoors and walking that dog and your little guy, but if it rains, you have the videos. Keep it up. You are going to look amazing in Oct. when I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY PROUD OF YOU! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~