Friday, June 5, 2015

21 day fix tally sheets

I don't know about all of you, but I don't always like keeping track of everything on my phone. When it comes to being accountable and keeping track, I'd rather just have paper to log it all.

So for those of you who are more paper people, I've created a tally checklist for the 21 day fix program. Now I'm starting at 2100-2300 calories, and that is the checklist I have made so far, so please feel free to download the PDF file. You can find the list at the bottom of the page. 

*Please continue to check back with me, as I will be creating tally sheets for the other calorie ranges as well. 
I know there are several other tally sheets out there, but I felt the need to create my own, and I hope some of you can use this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~