Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weigh in {May 30}



The moment of truth

Last Week: 230lbs
This Week: 225.8lbs

Total Lost: 4.2 lbs

I am very proud of myself for this week. I didn't workout 6 days, however I did get 3 or 4 workouts in, on top of being outside a lot, not really watching television and reading instead, and eating a lot better. 

I did not keep track of calories, however I do know what I was putting in my body, and feel that I ate 75% better than I usually would. 

Also I will measure myself next week, I think bi-weekly measuring is what I want to do instead of weekly measuring. 

Hoping for another 2lbs next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, Your website is a good read! Very inspiring! Keep it up! I am also too just start my road to lose 100lbs. :) Just wondering if you have met your goals? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~