Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 7 Weigh-In [Mar 5]

{ M E A S U R E M E N T S . A N D . S T A T I S T I C S }


This is my 7th week of making a healthy change in my life. Time flew by!
Last week I started a new program, insanity. I completed week 1, was 90% on my food, and worked out 6 days. You'd think I would lose weight....WRONG.

Starting Weight 1/17/12 - 242lbs
Before Detox: 226.4
Last week: 223.6lbs
This week: 225.4lbs

Average 2lbs lost per week, which is my goal!

I know I worked out. I know I ate well (except for 1 meal). I thought maybe confusing my body would be a good thing and thought maybe I would lose 1 or 2 lbs.. I did a detox 3 days prior to starting insanity. Was on a very strict calorie diet, and thought I might gain all my weight back. But I hope week 2 shows a really good number.

I'm hoping my heart rate monitor will be here by Wed or Thurs. This will really help me stay in my fat burning zone, and I can track my calories burned accurately. I am also keep track of my calories consumed more accurately this week as well.

Even though this week didn't have the results I was hoping for, I will check in again next week with my weight and measurements. I won't give up. I will continue 1 day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~