Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sick of being sick



I'm very behind on my food/exercise log. I'm very behind on my weigh-in wednesdays as well. The last couple days I've been sick as a dog (Thanks wesley!) He just got over being sick for a week, with chest congestion and   now has an ear infection and I have a sore throat, and congestion as well as sounding like a frog. My energy is gone..I guess thats what being sick does to you. This is the first week I haven't exercised for 4 days straight and I hate it!! I have been sleeping A LOT but @ night haven't been getting much sleep @ all. I keep waking up, my throat hurting and having to blow my nose.

6 days until vacation. I pray that I get over this SOON because there is so much to do before we leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~