Saturday, June 12, 2010

Taco Bell is the ENEMY

Today I've gotten way off track. I should have kept myself busy but instead sat in front of the tv and ate. For the 1st time since I started my journey we ate junk. Taco bell. Bleh. I feel like absolute SHIT right now. At the time I was eating it I thought yummmm. But now 5 hrs later my stomach hurts, I ate wayy too much, and wish I could take it back.

PLUS I didn't exercise today which is probably another reason I feel crappy. Its been raining all day here, and I could have done a workout video and did some cleaning... our pipes were clogged and we had to have a plumber over after 7hrs of trying to fix the POS... And I was sick of seeing the kitchen floor a mess so finally by 630p the sink was fixed.

And Wesley has been sick with chest congestion so his mood has made my mood today gloomy.

AND the damn park is turning off our water tomorrow all day and so there goes doing laundry, or do any other cleaning.

So I have no idea what I'm going to do since its supposed to rain all day. Maybe I'll take Wesley to the grocery store so we can get a few things. I don't want to buy too much because we leave for vacation in 11 days and I want to make sure all the perishable food is eaten and I have to make sure the car is cleaned out before we go, and a million other things on my to do list.


Ok so I'm sure your done hearing my ramblings. I am behind on posting my food/exercise log, and forgot to write the things down in my notebook for the last couple days.


Workout videos tomorrow and healthy eating! I hate feeling like this. I think I'm going to throw up actually. My body is definitely not used to me eating this after 4 weeks of changing my eating habits.

Ok done. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~