Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday #3 [June 2]

Another week down!
Lets weigh-in!!

Last week I was 238.6lbs
This week I am 233.6lbs
Total weight loss = 5.0lbs 
WOW!

This last week I didn't use the gym at all!! I only exercised 5 days. Fri and Sat were "lazy" days. But I made up for it on Sunday with 2 bike rides and a workout!
I'm totally loving the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout! I totally recommend it for those of you who want to exercise but don't like the idea of a gym or can't afford a gym. A used copy is only $8 on amazon, or if you were like me, I just got mine off Netflix to try it out! All you need are a pair of weights which you can get at Wal-mart or any sports store. I am using 3lb weights and I can feel it!
And today or tomorrow I should be getting the Barrys Bootcamp Workout system, which will be great because I can take it with me when I go to Arizona in 3 weeks!

And I hope some of you weigh in with me this week!! I've had no one weigh in and its really simple to just add yourself to the linky!!

I made a button. Grab it and post it on your blog sidebar or blogpost!







HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

  • Make a blog post and post your weight from last week and then your weight from this week. Since I weigh in Mondays mornings, my weight will be from last Monday (May 17th) until this Monday (May 24th). You can weigh in any day you want just post the link to your blog or blogpost on the linky below. 
  • And please take my button and post in in your blog post or somewhere on your blog so others can find it!
  • And if your not already following me please do so =) I will follow you back and visit each and every blog posted on the linky!
  • Follow and go to as many blogs as you want, leave a comment. We are all supporting each other!
The linky will be open all week until next Tuesday!! Don't forget you have to link up each week. The linky doesn't carry over blogs from week to week! 

I will have the linky up every Tuesday night around 11p MST.

Once again Oops. I didn't add my blog post until today, but thats ok! Please weigh-in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~