Sunday, May 23, 2010

Barrys Bootcamp Complete workout system

So as I was checking woot today and they are selling a Barrys Bootcamp complete workout system. Since I'm totally on this health kick I bought one. I love being able to do things at home when I don't have a gym to use. And I like that this comes with a ball and bands as well. 
Not sure when this will get here but if your interested in doing stuff at home, for a low price this is for you. 

Its only $9.99 plus $5 for shipping. Normally its $30! And it gets great reviews on amazon as well.


So check out sellout.woot.com if your interested! 
Its only a 1 day deal, then its gone.

I will post another blog once I get this item.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Barry's Bootcamp infomercial and bought the DVD system with low expectations. (I've bought other at home workouts and couldn't get into them, but this looked...fun?) Barry's kinda goofball/meets the Energizer Bunny, but within minutes of my 1st workout I was sweating like a pig, and my arms were sore the next day. I like the intense 1 minute exercises, the workout calendar that tells me what to do each day, the fact that I was able to start off gradually and add more each week. It's my 4th week and I've added another rubber band to the handles. Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~