HG Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 1 25 calorie packet diet hot cocoa mix (i did not have this and just used 3tbsp of regular hot cocoa mix)
- 1 small ripe banana frozen
- 2 tsp fat free non-dairy powdered creamer (did not have fat free, just used regular)
- 1 tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (used regular size)
- 1 no calorie sweetener packet (didn't have this used 1 tsp sugar instead)
- 1 cup crushed ice or 5-8 ice cubes
In a tall glass combine cocoa mix, powdered creamer, chocolate chips, and sweetener. Add 1/4 cup (upped mine to 1/2 cup) very hot water and stir until ingredients have dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir.
Transfer to blender. Add frozen banana pieces and ice. Blend until mixed.
Makes 1 serving
Original recipe calories: 164
WW Points: 3
My version: 284
WW Points: 7.33
Ingredients do make a difference! But I didn't have them so I had to sacrifice. It was delicious and even though this was just over 7 points. I still didn't go over my calories/points for the day.
Maybe if I had a coupon for splenda or swiss cocoa then I'd totally buy those ingredients. Food is expensive!