All I can say is YUM.
- 12-16 oz pkg dry broccoli slaw (over where the bagged salads are)
- 12 oz cooked skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup canned water chestnuts, drained and slicked into thin strips
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments packed in water or juice, drained and chopped (rinse if packed in juice)
- 1 cup chopped scallions (didn't use these)
- 3/4 cup low fat sesame ginger dressing
Toss all ingredients and enjoy! You can refrigerate for 2 hours prior to eating so everything is cool. But I didn't and it tasted yummy anyways!!
Makes: 5 servings
Calories per serving: 195 for 1-1/2 cups
WW Points: 3