Monday, May 24, 2010

Its sunday...already??

A week behind already??? Holy cow!!! But I do have all my calories written out and tomorrow evening I WILL GET THEM POSTED.

Plus tomorrow morning its time to weigh in and I don't know if I will do a weigh in wednesday. Last week was a bust. Does anyone even read this blog?? I know I have followers but I don't want to do the weekly weigh in by myself.

I'm also going to be doing more fitness classes. I really liked the class I took last Wed and I just like being around other people...not that the gym isn't full of people already, but its more intimate. And I feel like I workout harder when I'm in a class that by myself. I think until I get a consultation from a trainer I'm just going to stick with classes and swimming and riding my bike at home and doing wii fit. Plus we have a weight bench at home that was given to us from the last owners and is collecting dust so time to get that out!!

And I'm waiting on the woot item I purchased yesterday...AND I want to invest in a few sets of hand weights. 3, 5, 8 and 10lbs to start.

Ok time for bed. Have to grocery shop in the morning and get things done! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments!
I love hearing from you =)

~Jenilee~